Thursday, October 12, 2017

Blue Moon Kisses (Georgia Moon Romance #3) by Cindy Roland Anderson


At age twelve, Ashlee Nichols fell in love with her brother’s best friend, Beau Jacobsen. Everyone thought she was cute and that her crush was simply that…a crush. But her young heart had known he was the one, and she had planned on marrying him as soon as she was old enough. Unfortunately, when she confessed her feelings to Beau, he’d laughed, patted her on the head and told her he was flattered. Sure, Beau had been twenty-two at the time, but she knew she wouldn't always be a little girl. Just when she turned eighteen and was finally old enough to date him, Beau joined the Army and was deployed to Afghanistan. Now, six years later, Beau is back in Mitchel Creek, Georgia for a few weeks. He’s hotter than ever…and still ten years older, something he can’t seem to get past. He still sees Ashlee as a glorified little sister…or does he?


I am a Cindy Roland Anderson book lovin' fan.  Is that a thing?  If not, it is now.  And I speak being the president.  Cindy Anderson has a way of writing that just sits so perfectly with me.  From her down to earth characters to her fun covers, her books are a treat from the minute I set eyes on them.

This book had me pulling my hair out in desperation for that first kissy connection between Ashlee and Beau.  Ugh!  The tension was killing me!  Beau is all sorts of hung up on how old Ashlee is and how she is the little sister of his best friend.  That man!  He drove Ashlee and me crazy.  Honestly.  The attraction was zinging around all over the place.  It was so fun.

I read through this book so quickly.  I didn't want to put it down and I loved the ending.  <sigh>  So good.  Yum!  Just writing this makes me want to go back and read it again right now.  Yeah, that means it's good stuff!

This book is the third in the series, but each book can stand alone.  I loved seeing the couples from previous book in this book though.  It's nice to keep those old friends around you.  :)

Content:  Clean, some kissing

- I received a copy of this book from the author for free.  All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.